I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
The blessing of family
Last week I got to spend some time with the Clarks in Massachusetts. We had so much fun. They are a pretty cool family and I really miss them when we are apart!
You know how much I love family! And we had such a great time with you. Thanks so much for taking time to come our way - fun times, lots of laughter, shopping and food!!! Love the pictures of Meg's place. Family is awesome! God is good.
9 comments:
Yes you do!
Peter and Becky have not changed one bit!
That photo of the boat almost looks like a painting...it is perfectly artistic! And thanks, we are pretty cool....lol=)
That is an awesome family. You're a very lucky girl.
Yes, what Megan said about the boat picture. Stunning!
Fun pictures! Looks like you had fun in Boston.
It was FUN!
glad you had such a good time!
You know how much I love family! And we had such a great time with you. Thanks so much for taking time to come our way - fun times, lots of laughter, shopping and food!!! Love the pictures of Meg's place. Family is awesome! God is good.
I love those pictures. ^_^ How great!
Post a Comment