A couple things to apologize for this video.
#1. Sorry it's crooked. :( when will I learn that you can not rotate videos!
#2. Sorry the zooming is so loud!
other than, enjoy "Country Roads" performed by Kole (well kind of performed, more like FORCED to sing) ha ha
He is singing this at his graduation tomorrow..... that should be a fun evening. I've been so emotional lately I'm sure I'll cry like he's graduating High School! That boy and his momma have been through alot in the last five years and I'm so proud of both of them.... so there will be a tear or two shed, I'm sure! :)
3 comments:
O.M.G. he is so cute.
:)
Good video. The graduation was so much fun and yes we did shed a tear or two. Check out Megan's blog for video of the graduation.
Well, I shed a tear over the video. I had memories of 3 or 4 little ones singing "Country Roads" for me! The all time best song EVER.
Post a Comment