Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Pictures!

I've had a few photo shoots recently and thought I'd share some of the pictures.
This first slide show is of the shoot I did for church on Wed. night. They want pictures for Welcome DVD for visitors.... I think :)






Then while leaving Prickett Fort from a photo shoot a coupld Sundays ago I saw these beautiful baby geese. I had to stop and take a picture! Aren't they just too cute?!?



THen I had two photo shoots. One was for senior pictures for Kelley and the other for two little sisters. They were both so much fun! Here are some of my favorites from those two shoots. :)


8 comments:

Aunt Donna said...

You are SOOOOOO talented. Great pictures!! Perhaps you can get that going in Colorado Springs too. :)

Aunt Carol said...

Nice pictures! There are definitely some beautiful things to take pictures of in Colorado!

Kim Hodges said...

Beautiful!

Mom said...

I had seen all of these as you were editing, but it's neat to see them all together. Love it!

Stefanie said...

As always, I love your photos!

Deborah said...

I especially love the pictures of the little girls with the flowers.

Great job, Tiff!

Tiffany said...

Those pictures for the church are wonderful! Did you use a wide angle lens to get the classroom shots? Those are always tricky. Love the little boy praying!

Lynn said...

Ok where is the update??? Bday pictures look great. I was just wondering how things were going...