Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kings Game

Last night we were supposed to sing at the Kings game. It got rescheduled but we still had the tickets and back stage passes. We had a really great time. Have I mentioned that I love these girls?!? :) Oh and thanks Rusty, for our backstage tour (where we couldn't take any pictures). 
For right now we are singing for the game on the 27th and maybe even the last game of the season!
The score was so close!!!
All of on the court at an NBA game! :)
Cara, Me, Alyssa and Tim (Alyssa's husband)
A shot of the whole court. So cool!
The mascot and players
The Mascot (Slamson) that we got to meet after the game (out of costume)... shhh, don't tell!
Make some NOISE!!!!
Slamson doing a front flip into the wrestling ring with other team mascots for his bday!

The cheerleaders (I'm sure they have a name)
Alyssa and Tim
Our Backstage passes

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

That looks like so much fun! And now you get to do it all again in a week!

Deborah said...

How cool is that? Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That looks like quite an experience! One not many have! I had never heard of their mascot, Slamson? We sure hope the game is televised, but it's doubtful that the National Anthem will be. You're beautiful! I love you so very much.