A few days ago I posted about how I was able to sing with "His Juliet". Well, these girls are awesome! We clicked as soon as we met! It has been so much fun. We decided to hit the town Saturday night. We went to dinner and dancing and had a blast! They are such great friends and I am so thankful for them! :)
We noticed that we have all three hair colors.... Brunette, Blond and Red.. cool! These were are "sexy faces"... yea, not so much! ha ha, oh and yes I know I spelled Brunette wrong in the picture!

4 comments:
yay! i'm glad you met some cool new girlfriends.
I definately like the "smiley girls" pose better than the "sexy girl pose". But then...I'm the "Mom"! :) Glad you met some new friends to have fun with.
ah, so cute! Glad you had a great, girls night out. Those are the best!
All three of you are so cute. Glad you had such a good time.
Post a Comment