Friday, January 09, 2009

quick SBD update

I'm still sticking with the diet. However, i didn't eat much today at all. First of all I didn't get of bed until 11 so I had a huge salad for lunch which tided me over. Then I had an AWESOME sirloin steak for dinner tonight. LOVE it!

My weight: lets just say I have not seen THIS number in years! :) I'm proud.... and, well.... hungry! ha ha. 

Tomorrow starts day 5 of 14 of Phase One (the hardest phase).

And I REALLY want a supersize french fry right now!!!

2 comments:

Kristi Petrak said...

Okay, for one, you look great already. Good luck on the diet, though, since you are determined. ^_^ Remember, you can do anything through Christ who gives you strength...even give up a supersize fry!! ^_^

Stefanie said...

Keep up the hard work. Sounds like it's paying off.
:)