Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Military Ball

This past weekend was the military ball. It's not really our "thing", but we went for the food, to dress up and just have a nice date. It was nice and I thought I'd share a few pictures! :)


That's right girls, I'm wearing my senior prom dress!! oh and I've got a huge head in this pic..


Me and my Honey!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and James is handsome! There's just something about a guy in uniform. :)

Deborah said...

You are so pretty!

I loved the slide show on your last post, and especially the pic of your mom and Kole laughing. It's obvious that the Nana's in our families have some sort of magic about them!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and handsome. Nice looking couple. You fill out that dress a lot better than you use to! Ha! Glad you had a good time. I love Deborah's comment about "magic Nana's". Made me smile.

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

That's awesome that you can still wear your dress, I could not even dream of getting into mine. Of course then I was a size 2 and had not had a baby. Oh what time and a huge pregnant belly does.

Stefanie said...

Beautiful!!

Stefanie said...

I'm a member of a book chain and the Love Languages is the most recent one I've received...haha!