Tuesday, June 24, 2008

McCoy Wedding

This past Saturday I shot a wedding in Hope Mills. It was a simple but sweet wedding. Just thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures. You can see the rest at www.trosephoto.com (sorry I couldn't make a link work for some reason)

This was everyone that was at the wedding. Very small!

The Bride and Groom

Bride and Groom share a kiss at the gazebo

The brides simple and elegant dress.
The rings!
The girls on their way to the ceremony

This is my absolute favorite! Funny that it has nothing to do with a wedding but check out that red hair, blue eyes and red lips! TOO CUTE!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

These pictures are great! I know they will be extremely happy with them.

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

I'm glad that you are able to get more weddings, hope they keep coming.

Kristi Petrak said...

I love that last picture, too!! So great--love the red! Like he just had kool-aid or something...^_^

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures. I know they will be happy. Enjoy your summer!