Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pageant

I'm having some "down" days. They pushed back James' dates till the 1st or the 2nd and he was supposed to be home tomorrow. I didn't think a week would really be that big of a deal to me and I knew there was a posibility of this happening, but it's still hard and VERY disappointing. I'm more than ready for him to be home.

So I decided that I would post something that makes me so happy... PHOTOGRAPHY! A couple weeks ago I shot a pageant for a family. Here is an example of what I got and if you wanna see more then you'll need to visit the website. There are a few more on the "Special Kid Moments" and "Special Family Moments" pages. Remember, I'm more than happy to do family shots for free!!! (if we ever get to see each other)

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

FREE??? Did you say FREE? Are you coming to the reunion? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry James won't be home at the original time, but hopefully, you can keep busy and the rest of the time will pass quickly. We will be so glad when you two can be together again - forever!!! :)

And I love your pictures you did of these children. They are so adorable and looks like you captured them perfectly. You are a great photographer, Tiff. Perhaps you need to bring all your equipment to the reunion and take lots of pictures for those of us that are "photography challenged." :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl! I know you are trying to stay positive,but I understand sometimes things just aren't positive in the moment. I'm glad to see the photos. Good job! We hope to see you very soon. Love you babe!

Stefanie said...

LOVE THEM!!!

I must say, Robert needs to propose to me soon so I can get you to take my picture. I continue to be super impressed with all of your pictures. This is definitely your calling.

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

well, for free, hmmm, we may have to coordinate visits better, lol. i'm sorry that james isn't coming back when it was originally scheduled, but once he is back it will be great! then you will never let him go, lol.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you have to wait longer to see that handsome hubby of yours! You've been so patient, and he will be there soon. Hang in there!

Love the pictures - so cute! Love you.