Thursday, April 17, 2008

7 random things about me.

The cousins have been tagged by our eldest cousin! So here it goes!

1. The only fruit I like is Granny Smith Apples. No I do not like oranges, pineapple, or even strawberries.

2. I like to rock climb, but I'm HORRIBLE at it. This is why I will ONLY go with family!

3. I do not own a pair of casual black shoes and I won't spend money on them b/c I rarely wear black. (that was really random)

4. I LOVE performing but haven't been on a stage in years. :( I miss it so so much.

5. I got suckered into buying $200 worth of red meat this week. I'm sure it's good meat, but it makes me sick to think that I spent that much money.

6. I HATE doing "chores", but I really want to be a stay at home mom! ha ha ha!!

7. James comes home in 9 days. That wasn't random, but I just HAD to write it!!!!!!!!! :)

The End! Have a great weekend!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten you didn't eat fruit. Brought back a few memories with that random fact! And -- how in the world do you get dressed without at least one pair of black shoes??? I think I have 4 pair at least!

We're counting down the days for you until James comes home! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I knew all that stuff! We're excited about 9 days left. Can you believe you are down to under 10 days?! I have 2 black casual pair of shoes and I really don't like either one!

Deborah said...

YEAH!! Good job on the seven random things. You're right about the "no black shoes" being random. I am convinced that once you have kids and you have to conceal post-partum weight, you'll be a BIG fan of black!!