Sunday, July 08, 2007

A New Little Pet

I got a new little pet. Her name is Myrtle but I'm thinking of changing it to Dude. I've had a turtle for almost a year now and a teacher friend wanted to get rid of hers so I took Myrtle. Now Crush (my previous turtle) has a playmate!


Look at how little she is compared to my fingers
Crush and Myrtle in their summer home. During the school year they are in my classroom!

4 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

She's tiny!

Stefanie said...

So cute! She will grow though.
I like the name Dude. Very cute - not like the turtle will know the difference.

I bought a friend of mine a baby turtle years ago and it escaped never to be seen again - poor thing.
Haha!

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

i just want to say that i will keep your papaw in my prayers and i like your new little pet. although i would never hold him. :)

Tiffany said...

Precious anniversary gift, and adorable little turtle! Miss seeing you, but we'll be back in a month or so!
www.namastechild.blogspot.com