Friday, February 23, 2007

Shhh! Can't tell

Here is the bracelet I got to wear while James is deployed. (Like I really need anything else to help me think about him more!) On the front of the heart it says "Our Hearts are Always Together" on the back of the heart it has our name. I got the ribbon charm from ebay the yellow part is supposed to be "real" ivory. (I'm not sure it really is though! :)

Ok this will probably be my last post concerning my husband until he comes back. I just found out today that I am not allowed to talk about or tell anyone where he is, how he is doing, or what he is doing. That is IF I EVEN KNOW. he is not supposed to tell me where he is and I'm not supposed to ask. :( I don't know how the whole address thing works, I'll have to get more info on that. I do have his address and I may be able to give his address on the phone but for SURE not over the computer. So if you need his address give me a call or send me and email with your number and I'll call you and let you know.
LOVE TO ALL

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

That sucks that you can't blog about James anymore, although it is understandable.
I love the bracelet and I'm so glad you decided to go through with buying it. It looks great! (along with the piece of, I guess it's dog hair that's hanging out in the picture - haha.)
Love you!

Tiffany said...

What a great reminder bracelet of your love! I think it's the unit info, location, morale status and missions that really can't go online. But you can always let us know that you miss him and give us a chnace to boost your spirits! By the way, you should get the invite to my now-private blog today! Let me know if you have any trouble getting on.

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe! The bracelet is very pretty. I'm sure you will love wearing it. What a lovely reminder. Let me know about James' address when and if you can. I would like to get a package out to him from my wonderful 2nd graders! They will love doing this for him. I have some very tenderhearted students this year. Hope your week goes great. I love you!

*K* said...

Tiff,

Justin and I have been keeping up with your blog. We are praying for James and for your loneliness while he is away! We are so amazed by your strength and courage.

Love,
Kat and Justin

holly said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog..I thought exactly the same thing you said when watching those tapes--SO much heartbreak, so many tears over THIS?!?!? Perspective is a glorious thing.

Hope you're holding up OK while James is away..I know how much it sucks. Glad you have your furry baby to keep you company, and praying the time will go quickly and safely for you both!