This past weekend I was able to go home to visit my family. The snow ALMOST made it impossible for me to meet my new niece, which would've just been TRAGIC! :) But dad was the hero and went to pick up Kait and Kierra so that I could meet her. Here a few pics of my new niece.


My cute little Niece and Nephew! ok, it's MY turn to have a baby now!! ;)(geezz.. that's kinda hard to do with your husband gone for over a year, huh?)
Kole is finally understanding that when Aunt TT leaves she's doesn't come back for a long time. Usually he just tells me bye and that's the end of it, but this time he had to go to the door and blow kisses. I told him that I was going "Bye Byes" and that I wouldn't be back for a LONG time and he said, "why? what's wrong, TT?" I told him that he needs to come to my house to visit me... so now I've got him bugging his momma to make the 7hr drive down here! :)

Sweet little baby girl. I like how she's looking up at me in this pic.

And here is my extremely HYPER dog in the snow. HE LOVED THE SNOW!

Then I made the LONG drive home. It took FOREVER to get home b/c the roads were really bad. Here are a few pics I took of the trip home. Poor Bohdi stayed in the car the WHOLE time.

When I stopped for the first time I couldn't get out of my car b/c the doors were frozen shut. Then the wind shield washer fluid got frozen and a nice couple had to help me fix. I couldn't see in front of me for a good 45min! Scary.

And last, I thought I'd share a few of my newest scrapbook creations. I did these in January, but it's time to get started on them again. This is a book of our "dating days". It's taken me a while to get it started, let alone finished! :)
This is the FIRST page. the black swirly things are rub ons. (I love those things) the other is stamping.

This is a page from our "first date" when we helped paint our new church building.

Here is are two pages from when I met his parents. I used ribbons and string to make the palm trees and sun.

This was from our trip to San Francisco

Kissy Kissy at the Beach. That lettering is a sticker.

and our second date; The Shooting Range

Told ya, LOTS OF PICS and not much writing! :) Oh well, if you're like me you'll just like looking at the pictures anyway!
10 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures -- such pretty babies, great scrapbook pages, and that snow! I remember driving home from WV in that kind of snow one Christmas!
Great weekend...too short! Thanx for coming for a good visit. You're always an encouragement to us!
Love you & always proud of you princess!!
Kole and KierraBelle are both so precious! I'm glad you were able to go home for the weekend. Great scrapping! Us girls that scrap need to get together for a weekend.
SO sweet. I love all the pictures. Those snow pictures in WV make our little snow down here look like dandruff! Man, I have so many great memories of playing in the snow and sledding with your family. I'd love for my kids to get to visit the "Haugh Hill" someday!
Sweet babies! Aren't those Basic Grey rub-ons the best? Those "flourishes" are my absolute favorites. They were part of my Xmas present from Mom! I think I've already used them ALL!
I took that picture on the front of your scrapbook!! Aren't I the best?!?! Haha..just kidding..I got a ton of scrapbooking stuff for Christmas and for my Birthday..I really need to start working on one!! I'm glad you had a great visit in West Virginia! I wish I could've been there to see you! Oh well..I'll get to see at Spring Break!! I'm so excited!! I love you Tiff!
Pictures are fun!
Such good pictures! I'm glad you could make the trip in. That trip home to NC was a beast though! The snow here was pretty, but wearing on the nerves when driving. I think we are suppose to get more tonight! Bohdi is such a great dog. I'm not sure I could have stood that trip. Love you hon. Enjoyed our talk on the couch.
Wow, Kiera is very dark complected, and very cute. I also can't believe how big Kole is. I'm glad you had fun and hopefully we'll be in at the same time one of these days. Keep on keeping busy and don't worry, you'll have a rugrat soon enough!
yea pictures!!! awesome. Totally relate about the snow--we've had a BUNCH up here. sorry you have to be away from your husband. That stinks. I would love to see your scrapbooks! you really have a talent.
Post a Comment