Tuesday, December 26, 2006

YEA!

GOOD NEWS!
Bohdi is better! You would've NEVER EVER guessed that he was EVER a sick puppy. He is 100% better, and even more energetic than we've EVER seen him. It's great. He's the best dog in the world and worth every penny. (I keep telling myself that).

We had a great honeymoon, spent time with his family, went iceskating on top of a mountian, got some good Christmas presents, gave some good presents, and now we are enjoying some relaxing and fun times with Zach and Cas at the lake house. Meg, Kole, Dad and Mom will be here later tonight. Cas and I made dinner tonight for our HOT husbands! :) I'm sure we'll enjoy some time in the hot tub very soon! It's fun to be married AND of age!! ;)

I promise I will post some more pics on here REAL soon but for now here is our family Christmas picture. Most of you have probably already seen it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm so glad Bohdi is better! Yay!

Only James showed up on your Christmas pic....

Hope the holidays are treating you well!
Miss you!

Hannah Clark said...

that's a good picture of James :-P! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great time in California!! Time to go back to school..:-(..Oh well..The sooner we go back the quicker we get it over with! I love you and I can't wait to see you!!

Hannah

Oh yeaa...I'm glad Bohdi's all better!!