Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One last blog

No not the LAST blog EVER! Just the last blog before I leave on my honeymoon.

I wish I had great news to tell you about Bohdi, but I don't. He is still REALLY sick. He seemed worse when I picked him on Monday. It looks like he'll be in the hospital at least another week. (the $$ situation is getting out of hand).... they STILL can not be "sure" that he'll make it. 65% of dogs make it through parvo. After all the money we've spent that dog BETTER LIVE! :) Dad has already changed Bohdi's name to "Parvo". hee hee.

I woke up this morning with a head cold. I started getting a sore throat this past weekend but just thought it was stress and crying over the dog. But no, this morning I woke up with a full blown out head cold. My head is THROBBING, my voice is gone, and I can't breath! So of course, pray that I get better so we can FULLY enjoy our honeymoon experiences! ;) I keep telling myself that "I will be well, and I won't think about the dog.".... over and over again! :) I hope I can convince myself of both those things!

I am SO THANKFUL for this time away from my job! God knows what we can and can not handle and I'm pretty sure He KNOWS that I can't handle ANOTHER week in this work enviornment! I'm looking forward to coming back to work refreshed and ready to battle it out until the end of the school year!!!! :)

One last piece of information. James just called and told me that the army called off all "schools" this means that he WILL NOT be able to go to ranger school and postpone his deployment to Afghanistan until April. Now he WILL be deploying to Afghanistan in January for a full year instead of April. :(

Check back for some GREAT pics of San Diego!!!! and hopefully some GREAT new about Bohdi! :)

7 comments:

cassandra and zachary said...

oh man...i have not stopped thinking about baby Bohdi since we talked. Poor guy and Poor Shaws and Poor Life Savings. I know everything will work out and you'll be able to really enjoy your honeymoon.

Hannah Clark said...

awww...I'm soo sorry about Bohdi...I think that's why my parents won't let us get a dog..We don't have any extra money to spend on one..I'm so sorry about James..I know that has to be really hard for you but at least he can get it over with quicker and be home sooner! Some a ton of fun in San Deigo and have a wonderful Christmas!!! I love you!

Hannah

Hannah Clark said...

oops..I meant to say HAVE a ton of fun in San Diego! haha! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Bohdi and your cold. Ask your mom about that over the counter cold stuff she got that killed her cold almost instantly. It's something like Zycam. Couldn't hurt! I'm REALLY sorry about James' news. I know you must be bummed. Just makes you more thankful for this time you'll have together. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're on your honeymoon having fun. Hope Bohdi is doing better. Love your pics!!!
This is Kristi, by the way--your blog won't let me leave a comment as a blogger--not sure why...
love and wish well!!!

Stefanie said...

Come back. I missss you!

Hannah Clark said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon and with your family!! I hope Bohdi is ok!! Hopefully I'll get to see you soon!! Love you so much and miss you like crazy!!

Hannah