I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Rainbow Brite
Anybody up for a run around the couch?!?!
"Daddy, we can't see Fwaggle Wock!"
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OOOh what sweet memories that brings back! I feel like we were just there in time in one way and like it was another lifetime in another. How cute! Thanks for the smiles. Then and now. Mom
7 comments:
OOOh what sweet memories that brings back! I feel like we were just there in time in one way and like it was another lifetime in another. How cute! Thanks for the smiles. Then and now. Mom
That Rainbow Bright one looks familiar!
The Fraggle Rock sure brought back memories!
Yay!
I can see kids (Roots and Haughs -sitting around the room watching these shows. How cute!
Hee hee hee! That was fun. :)
aww...how cool!! I miss you and I hope you like your new house!! I love you!!
That WAS fun!!! Thanx, Tiff! ^_^
man, i was definitely fiendin' for some 80's TV memories...thanks for feeding my addiction. :) miss you.
Post a Comment