Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving fun!

Yesterday we decided to paint!  He likes painting this way, as long as he doesn't have to put his fingers in it. :) I had no clue what we were going to make, but just let him go!

We even painted a bowl, because it was sitting there. 

Then I painted his hand and we made hand prints.  I cut out some letter with the Cricut that I'm borrowing from a friend (and I want now!).   Then we made these cute little Thanksgiving signs.

I've had a fun project in the works for River as well.  I got this shirt for 49 cents at the Salvation Army. It is too big for Riv, but hopefully this will last a couple years. Then I got scrap fabric, some thread, a needle, and double sided iron on "stuff". I already had all of this stuff, so this project cost me .49! I love it wen that happens. 
I know the cuteness is just too much, isn't it?!?! 


 I did this while the camera was out so thought I'd share this trick.  I make several recipes that call for lemon juice and I use real lemons most of the time. After I squeeze the lemons I cut them up into small pieces, put them in the ice cube tray and fill it with vinegar. Then I use these to "clean" the garbage disposal! works great. :)

 Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

He's getting so big and looking older! What a sweetie. And the shirt is cute too :)

Stefanie said...

I've seen that lemon trick on Pinterest. I need to give it a try! And I love the shirt. You're so crafty!