Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Farm

Today we went to the pumpkin farm close to Colorado Springs.  It was a little pricey to get in, but had to get those first pumpkin patch photos!  :)  I think that next year it will be worth the money because River will be able to participate in the fun activities
Our Cute little family photo


I couldn't get him to look at me for the longest time because he is obsessed with his shadow!
 Finally, he looks up with those beautiful blue, Haugh eyes (which I did not inherit but every other child in my family did) :)

 This little boy is definitely a momma's boy! (and I don't mind a bit) Both pumpkins closest to my feet were the pumpkins I picked out.  Be looking for MEGA-CUTE pumpkin photos coming up!
 They had these barrels of corn feed sitting out for kids to play in. It was a HUGE attraction for most kids.....
 But not for River, he was terrified and wanted out.  Don't worry Daddy was taking the pictures while I was standing VERY close by, I rescued him very quickly after this picture was taken.
 We really wanted to get some pictures in the hay but this is the best we got before he was just DONE, it was past nap time.
 All in all we had a great day at the pumpkin farm, and these pictures are more than worth the $$ we paid to get in! Happy Fall!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

The money was totally worth it to get these photos. Very cute family! Love you all!

Aunt Donna said...

Precious pictures! Making lots of memories. :)

Mom said...

Love looking at the pictures here and on FB. Love you all soooo much!

Kristi Petrak said...

He is so beautiful!!! :)