Thursday, September 08, 2011

5 Months

For some reason I had a hard time getting a five month photo. I did take these on his 5 month "birthday", but I've been so busy and tired that I haven't had time to get them up.  So here they are! :)



 He LOVES his toes. I can't get him to stop eating and sucking on them!
 Check out those chubby legs!
 This is his too tired to sit up pose. 
 Love that little bottom in the air. ;)
 "Time to eat, mommy?!?"
 This is his "PICK ME UP NOW" pose!
 On another note, we tried cereal for the first time tonight.  I really wanted to wait until six months until I introduced anything other than breast milk.  BUT, sine I've gone back to work my milk supply has dwindled and while I've tried SEVERL herbal remedies, he is still frustrated and acting hungry after our evening feeding.  So tonight, I finally gave in and let him try some rice cereal.  HE LOVED IT!
 There was no pushing the food out of his mouth with his tongue. He was diving for the spoon and swallowing with no problem. Something tells me we'll be trying some of the homemade baby food within the next month.
I still feel pretty good about exclusively breast feeding for 5 and 1/2 months with the past month having to pump.  He was ready for the cereal, but mommy wasn't and I'm still not..... my baby is growing up WAY to fast!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh gosh, I love the pick-me-up pose!!! He's so adorable, and growing up so fast!

Aunt Becky said...

I was just getting to post the exact same thing Stephanie wrote! I love that pose - how can you not pick that sweet baby boy up when he does that?!

Deborah said...

That face of his, headed for the rice cereal is PRICELESS! What a beautiful, precious baby boy.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad to see another baby with chunky legs. :) He is adorable!!