Saturday, July 30, 2011

4 Months

My little River Monster is four months old today!  What a wonderful four months it has been. :)  I just can't imagine life without my little boy.  I love being a momma and loving on him all day every day this summer!  He is learning so much, like how to suck his fingers, pick up toys, and even scoot across the floor! He started getting a tooth right before he turned three months old, but it has not made any more progress since then.  He is a pretty good sleeper at night; there have been several nights where he has slept 11hrs.  Right now, he is in the phase of sleeping about six hours, eating, three hrs, eating, and then another three hours!  Mommy is loving the rest.  However, he only takes two thirty minutes naps during the day. He is "talking" to me all the time and still L-O-V-E-S his momma!  He has pretty big grins when daddy comes home from work too.  I don't know his stats, because he hasn't been officially weighed for two months.  I'm thinking 15 lbs and 6 oz and some where in the 90%-95% for height.  His appointment is on Wed. so we'll see how close I am. 

Thank you God for letting me this precious little boy's mommy!



 When he sits like this he looks more like daddy than usual. ;)




Not sure if you noticed but he has a new onesie that I made last night.  I got a little sew happy and made these two too.  So much fun! :)   (I also cut off and hemmed two long dresses into short dresses)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, I just love this little guy and his Mamma and Daddy sooo much! The onsies are so very cute. Good job on both of them. Oh, yeah, good job on the baby too!

debbie said...

good job on the onsies...) ya know the little man needs ties...his daddy loved them too when he was little...)

Elizabeth said...

He is so precious!! Those onsies are really cute, too! As I'm getting caught up on blogs, I just read the last few you have written and I really like the kitchen cabinets and countertops. You guys did a great job!