Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Best Diet Ever.....

..... is divorce!

I had to document this new slim "Tiffany", we may never see it again!  Before I left CA on January 23 I bought a pair of Levi's pants. Levi's are made small so I had to get an 11. When I went to back to CA this past weekend, I got the SAME Levi jeans in a different color and wore a size 7! :) I went to American Eagle with Kole yesterday and the size 6 jeans were too big. I really want to try on the size 4, but Kole had to go to the bathroom..... bad. So we left. 

I now weigh 122lbs, and I've continued to lose weight. However, mom is making Oriental Ground Beef tonight.... my favorite! I may hit 125 before the night is over! :)

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

ooh, what is oriental ground beef? sounds good - but also sounds like something I don't need to eat.

Stefanie said...

And you look hot!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Beautiful as always - and Oriental Ground Beef sounds good. That's one of my favorites of your mom's recipes!

Jennifer said...

You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I do what I can.

Anonymous said...

Just remember...You were always beautiful, inside and out. Inside is most important.

Anonymous said...

Well said, Kathy, well said!

Tiffany said...

Oh my GOODNESS! I had no idea this was happening becuase I haven't checked blogs in forever. You look FABULOUS! Praying for your joy, friend. And, of course! Get the tattoo!