I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Monday, March 23, 2009
A few cute videos
WOW! Uploading videos takes a LONG TIME. Hope you enjoy these.
Thanks so much for posting these! We really really really miss everyone and it's good to get to see people instead of just talking on the phone. Keep the videos coming if you can.
Thanks so much for posting these! We really really really miss everyone and it's good to get to see people instead of just talking on the phone. Keep the videos coming if you can.
6 comments:
So cute! I love the "smarshpillows."
I know those kiddos are loving have "Aunt TT" around!!
Yes, they are! (And so am I.)
Ah, Photobooth. Such simple entertainment. They are all so cute. And those sweets looked yummy!!
Thanks so much for posting these! We really really really miss everyone and it's good to get to see people instead of just talking on the phone. Keep the videos coming if you can.
Thanks so much for posting these! We really really really miss everyone and it's good to get to see people instead of just talking on the phone. Keep the videos coming if you can.
Post a Comment