Friday, November 07, 2008

The Things I Love about California

Some of you have been asking and wondering, "How's Tiffany doing in CA? Does she like it there? Wonder what's like to live in CA?"

While I hate being so far from my family there are some pretty great things about CA that I thought I would share. So here is my list of things I love about California. (with interactive links)

1. The weather. I have not had to turn on the AC or heat in over a month now. It's awesome!

2. My Church is way cool!

3. It seems easier to have healthy lifestyle here b/c of all the great grocery stores and gyms near by. This is one of my favorite grocery stores although I don't go often.

4. The variety of Dog Parks in the community.

5. My super easy job where I don't have to be at work till 10am and get off at 4 with a lunch break in between. Oh yea, and I only work three days out of the week!

6. I get to cook ALOT!

7. Our apartment is really nice with a GREAT pool and hot tub (which we just got in this past week) as well as a FREE 24hr gym!

8. There is LOTS to do. Tons of restaurants and GREAT shopping and even more great shopping.

9. We are so close to outdoor adventures.

10. James is not deployed, getting a good education and has a pretty good job.

So that was a pretty fast list. But now you know a little more about "how I'm doing" here in CA. Pretty great life, huh? What in the world was I so worried about a few months ago!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's ways are amazing and He is sooo good! Glad you have found peace and contentment. Store this one in your "bank" of life's great lessons. Contentment and peace are #1 - gifts from God, easy to claim, but not always easy to experience, and #2 - Results of what is cultivated inside of you rather than what is happening around you. But, you know that. Love you so very much! (And I still miss you!)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Now I really can't wait to come visit you in CA!

Kim Hodges said...

That's a great list! Glad you're doing well!

Stefanie said...

I just went to Trader Joe's this morning! I LOVE it too! Their sushi is super cheap. I usually don't buy too much there but I always stock up on their 1. olive oil (because it's so inexpensive!) 2. pasta (they have some unique flavors) and 3. pizza dough! well, Sushi too.
That's so great that you love CA BUT we want you back here on the East Coast so don't forget about us.

Kristi Petrak said...

Yea!! I'm so glad things are going well. Miss you, but I'm glad you're happy over there. Yea!

Anonymous said...

What a great list - complete with visual aid links! Thanks for answering our "how's Tiffany?" question!