Friday, November 21, 2008

I got my hair cut

See, it's much shorter. 
(it's ok if you don't notice a difference... James doesn't think it looks much different either)


but oh no, is it too short?!?!


See, I hate it when this happens... arg


Oh well, it's much healthier, so it's worth it... I like it!
THE END

* Thanks to the Mac Photo Booth application for making this post possible. :)

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

HEY! OMG I LOVE your hair. Now did you style it that way, or the hairstylist? I think you should style your hair that way all the time.
So, I haven't seen you in forever so I don't know if it's shorter. I think it's a great length.

Kim Hodges said...

Pretty layers!

abby said...

it looks a little red, and it makes you look like megan in the 1st and last pictures. it's so pretty! love it.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! And you look so much like your mom in that last picture.

Kristi Petrak said...

I love the layers!! So beautiful. Good job! ^_^ Oh, and I agree--you look so much like Aunt Kathy ^_^

Anonymous said...

Pretty hair! Pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

I really like it too. It's really great to be seeing it in person too! Glad you came home from CA.

Deborah said...

SO, so cute, Tiffany! If I didn't have another little one coming, I'd go with a style like that. Until I have bigger kids though, it's straight ponytail hair for me!!