Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring Break

Spring break was alot of fun. We started out the break at Aunt Becky and Uncle Peters house. Meg, Kole, Zach, Cas, Grandmomi and I went to AB and UP house cause mom and dad were in St. Louis with Aunt Donna and Uncle Mike. We went back to Mannington on Sun evening and mom and dad got home late Mon. evening. Mom and I great time shopping and acting silly.
The rest of spring break will be best told with pictures! :)

Of course we colored Easter Eggs
Made Fondue at Aunt Becky's house

Uncle Zachy taught Kole how to Yo yo

Kole fed Aunt Cassandra some chocolate covered fruit


Grandmomi and Cassandra taught me how to knit!


Dad got a vintage Martin Guitar

Three INDOOR dogs stayed at mom and dad's house. This is Zach and Cas' baby

Zachary was just way too funny! (he's wearing the head band I knitted for him)

I took care of Kole and KierraBelle on Thurs. and had a BLAST


Of course there was PLENTY of baby time! :)
We ALL had a blast! :)

James News:
It was a hard "army week". Deployments are all extended to 15 months instead of 12 months which means he'll be there until May '08 instead of Feb '08. There were also two casualties this week in the Battalion one of which was in the company. Communication wasn't so great with James this week and I'm still waiting to hear from him this week. Keep the guys in your prayers as they are not in the safest of places!
So that was kinda of depressing news, so I'll leave you with a funny video of Meg and Kole being fish! :)

11 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

omgoodness!! Keirrabelle is adorable!! I definitely had a ton of fun with you on my Spring Break!! I miss you like crazy!

*K* said...

Sorry about the deployment news. We are remembering James in our prayers.

Your niece and nephew are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I hadn't seen the ones at Beck and Peter's house. But Kole has a pink egg and a Dora shirt on! Ha! That's o.k. He's still my boy. We had such a fun week and I miss you so much. Loved our shopping and eating out trips, but I mostly loved the goofy comments and loud- noise laughing.:) Snorting is definately unladylike, but so stinking funny! Why is that? We are thinking about James constantly and keeping him in our prayers. Let us know what is happening. Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

It was great to have you here for a whole week! Great talks... great laughter... great fun. I love my family! God has blessed us!
James is in our prayers. You too. You are sooo strong....I'm sure proud of you!
love always
dad

Anonymous said...

Fun family times! It was so having everybody here for Easter - thanks for sharing that time with us. The pictures are great and I love the video. Thanks again for sharing your home and your time with Hannah - it made such an impact on her. James is constantly in our prayers (and you are too). So sorry for the bad news.
Love you lots! AB

Anonymous said...

That first line should say, "It was so "fun" having everyone here." AB

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Tiffany. Loved those so much. Yes, when we heard about the deployment extension, the first thing we said was, "James." So we will continue to keep you, him, and his buddies in our prayers like we always do. Love the fish video! So cute. Glad you had a good time at Becky and Peter's house. We surely enjoyed having your parents with us. Great fun and visit!

Deborah said...

Man, Kole is adorable and KierraBelle has the prettiest smile. I'm so glad you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your mom and dad with my parents. I know my parents had a blast with them. I think it was some much-needed catch-up time.

Wish you and I could catch-up...

Tiffany said...

That video is hilarious! I've missed you lately! We haven't been at church when you were, and you were out of twon when we were there. Is James for sure extended? I heard that it was more like, "If your orders say up to 12, then it's now UP TO 15", but not guaranteed it'll be 15 mon. for sure. Hopefully, it'll be the best case scenerio for you.

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

Such a cute video of Kole and Meg! I'm glad that you got to go home, I can't wait until I can go back. Will you be going home for high school graduation? Hunter and I will be there so maybe we'll finally see each other.

Stefanie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

You just gave me the BIGGEST laugh I've had in a while (your comment on my blog.)

Only you Tiff...

(Too funny....I'm still giggling)
:)