Hello all! It's been a few days since I've posted, but I felt the need to post after this great weekend. My cousin Hannah Elise is here for a visit! :) I remember being Hannah's age and thinking about how EXTREMELY cool my older cousins were and how just being able to hang out with them a for a few hrs. was so neat. Well, now I am that older cousin and I thought it would be neat to have her down for her spring break. We've had alot of fun. We went to Fort Fisher and the beach yesterday and today we went to church, grocery shopping and planted flowers. This week she is going to come to school with me on Mon. Wed. and Fri. Then Friday we are going back to WV to have Easter with her family, my brother, sister-in-law, grandmomi, sister and nephew. Here are few pictures to document our weekend. I'm sure there will be more later.
Here we are at Kure Beach at Fort Fisher.

This is Hannah walking down to the beach (so relaxing and peaceful)

Here's Hannah at the aquarium. I made her pose for this pic, she wasn't so thrilled I made her stand there in front of everyone, but she was a good sport anyway!

AHHH! the alligator is going to eat your head. We DID avoid ALL snakes at the aquarium. I'm afraid that I would've REALLY embarrassed Hannah if we saw a snake

The way cool Jelly Fish

My side of the new "flower Garden"

Hannah's side of the flower garden. I think I'm a little more into gardening than Hannah is, but she sure kept Bohdi out of the way!

My Japanese Maple Tree and Hydranga Bush. I really hope they live!!! We also planted a few other plants around the house including a blooming vine with a trellis, and a rose bush. Let's just hope I can keep half of these plants alive!!!!
And this was all just in TWO days! Tomorrow is a school day... fun times!
8 comments:
Cute! I bet you two are having so much fun together!
and you totally are that cool, older cousin!
:)
S
I can't wait to come down and do all of the same stuff that you and Hannah did. See you at Easter.Love you
You are so resourceful (firt sewing AND now gardening!). I'm glad you had a great time with Hannah.
So, when are you going to come to Nashville and hang out with YOUR older cousins--huh? Huh? HUH?
OOOH! Looks like fun. I'm glad you are enjoying each other. Hope you both have a good time at school. The pictures are so good. Your flowers are very pretty. I still don't understand the Japanese Maple. Does it vine? Enjoy the rest of your week!
Thanks for the pictures. You two look like sisters! And act like that too :) Yes, you are the fun, cool older cousin and I am sooooo thankful that you are in my girl's lives. What a role model for them!!! Have fun and take care of my precious girl. Looking forward to the week-end.
I had flashbacks to Maui when I saw the beach pictures!
Speaking of snakes, remember when you were at my house and my dad was pulling us on the boat over (the boat was on a trailer) the bridge and someone said there was a snake and I freaked out and almost knocked the boat over...seems like there are just some things you don't outgrow. Glad you guys had fun!
Looks like you had a great time!! ^_^
Post a Comment