Saturday, September 23, 2006

Getting a little Dirty ;)

That's what we did today! Got a little dirty, in the Jeep... we had so much fun. Today James had another date day planned so first we went to the mall to pick up my cross necklace (my wedding gift that needed repairs), then we went to the book store where he bought me two cool books on wedding photography, and THEN we went 4 wheelin in the jeep!

I was quite nervous about it first. Of course I was afraid that we were going to roll over or get stuck, but I was impressed with what our Jeep could do! I LOVED IT! I even joined in on the fun and drove it up one of the hills. SO MUCH FUN! Here are some pics I thought you all would enjoy!

We ended the day with a walk around the outdoor mall in Raleigh, shopping in all the great stores like REI and Target! :) Then we went to see "Gridiron Gang", which was pretty good. It was a WONDERFUL DAY and also our last weekend together before Thanksgiving. :( The great memories and fun from this weekend will help me get through the hard up coming weeks.

"Cause I'm a Woman, W-O-M-A-N!!"


Yes, the wheel is off the ground and yes we are stuck. James had to jump up and down on the back door to get the tire on the ground again while I drove it out.


Me and the muddy Jeep! (oops we left the windows down!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...sounds like a lot of fun!! I miss ya guys so much!

<33 Hannah

Anonymous said...

I guess it looks fun, but...I prefer all four wheels on the ground at all times. It makes me too nervous. I scream at you Dad when he gets too close to the edge of the road on Flaggy Meadow! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!! You never cease to amaze me! Let's go 4 wheelin'!
Love ya
dad

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun! Loved looking at those pictures -- made me want to go take a bath, though! :)

Kristi Petrak said...

You are too cute, sitting on the truck like that! Glad you had fun. ^_^