We also took a BRAND NEW air matterss to put in the back of the Jeep for the night. And during the day it turned into a "raft". I TOLD them it would get lost, and sure enough it went out to sea! When it was a few miles out to sea a boat went to pick it up and THEY now have OUR brand new mattres. Oh well, it was only $10 and the guys had a blast using it in the ocean while it lasted. I guess the $10 was well spent! :) By the end of the day I was SOOOO dehydrated, by the time we made it back to the house I was extreemly sick at my stomach, the next thing I remember is waking up the alarm for church this morning.
It's nice to spend time with the other Army families. I feel like I've grown up so differently than most of them, but they DO understand the struggles we are all going through now! It's nice to have the support from others that understand! :)
Here's a pick of James taking the "raft" out for the first time. It was a good air mattress......

This is what I woke up to Sat. morning.... beautiful

Me and one of my new friends, Jenna, and her two dogs... yes she is pregnant! :)

The baby of the group! Isn't she a cutie?!?!

Our "makeshift" tent! :)
4 comments:
Hey girl! Looks like fun! I'll bet the mattress was a great raft. $10 is not such a great loss. A raft would have probably cost more than that. I'm sure the boaters were happy for their find. Mom
Fun times!! I love the sunrise picture!
Fun air mattress story! That beach looks fabulous. Glad you had a great time!
Hey Tiffafina!
I'm such a sucker for sunsets/sunrises. I'm glad that you're having fun with your husband and his friends. The friend test is important, and you seem to have passed it with flying colors! Bryan's friends like me, too. ^_^
Post a Comment