I was in my 4th grade class today and a LONG black lizard came SLITHERING into my classroom. There were about 30 kids in my room and I FREAKED out. I even cried. You know usually kids would think it's funny and laugh, but they were concerned for me because I was crying. Well, not really CRYING, but there were tears coming out of my eyes. It wasn't even a snake, but that was my first reaction. I think it's time I get professional help! it's REALLY starting to affect my life. Honestly, what should I do? Ignore it, or start taking action to get rid of this phobia!?!?
PS I would've posted a picture of a snake to make this blog a little more interesting, but I can't even look at pictures without my heart racing!
5 comments:
Ew, gag. I got chills reading that story. I'm with you, Tiff. I HATE snakes or anything that slithers or wiggles like that. Ew. I keep getting chills writing about it.
Sounds like a perfectly legitimate reaction to me!
I would have reacted the same way! I love how your kids reacted - they were concerned about you. BTW - just where did that big, black, slithering lizard come from????
Snakes!!!! EWWWWWWW. I agree with you and everybody else! I don't know why people bother picking them up, wrapping them around their necks, etc. I'll watch them at one place--the ZOO.
Didn't you have a snake come into your room another time at school? What is it about you? Maybe you are a snake magnet!!! They smell your fear you know! JK Sorry about your episode. Mom
Post a Comment