Wednesday, July 19, 2006

WEDDING

I promise there are more pics and alot more blogging to come! Here are just a VERY few pics from the wedding.... with two professional photographers, and well over 100 little lavendar cameras to develop I will be going through pics for a LONG TIME! :)
The weddig was wonderful. My dream wedding.... with the exception of the groom getting in a wreck the morning of the wedding (don't worry everyone was OK) and the unity candle table catching on fire during the ceremony everything was perfect! :)


This is a pic of me and the bridesmaids (minus Jaclyn) getting our hair done the morning of the wedding. We had a great time "bonding"!


This is a picture of me popping out of a huge marshmallow! ha ha... no really, I'm putting on my make up right before the wedding.


James and I exchanging rings


One of the best days of my life.... so far!

3 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

your wedding was absolutly beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!! Love you!
Hannah Elise

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Tiff, thanks for the pictures...I look forward to many more! Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Shaw! Wish we could have been there. Much love!

Anonymous said...

We did a great wedding! Mostly all because of your creativity and eye for detail and beauty. We just helped with the checkbook! Ha! I'm so happy for you and James. Begin your happy life together. Love and laugh! Mom