Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Christmas Program was a success!


Here are a few pictures from the third grade Christmas program. If you click on the link entitled "pictures", located to the right of this website you can see all the pictures from the program. It was such a wonderful program. I received so many amazing compliments from teachers and parents. I didn't hear one complaint from anyone. Teachers and parents were crying at the end of the program. One teacher even said this was the first music program where the children were featured. It was also said MANY times that this was the best program they've had in several years! It made me feel great. I think that I've finally proven myself at South Hanrett Elementary School! :) Now school is out!!!!! AND it's time to go home to WV! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, looks like your Christmas program was wonderful. I loved looking at all the pictures in the slide show. Great job! I know you have got to be the greatest elementary music teacher - ever! Way to go! Now have some fun in WV with your family. Love you.

Anonymous said...

What cuties! Their smiles make it all worthwhile! Mom