15 months:
20 lbs 2 oz
31 inches
still going to physical therapy once a week
- He's pulling up on everything and cruising around furniture
- crawling around everywhere and quickly
- goes up and down the stairs (down is still a little iffy)
- signing: more, please and all done
- walking around with the walker but always end up falling :)
- dances to music all the time
He is a little behind physical development, but problem solving, fine motor and speech skills are advanced.
-points to his nose, ears, mouth, head, eyes, tummy (tum tum), and piggies (toes)
- He makes the sound of a kitty, puppy, car and a sneeze.
- The new thing is a fake laugh. If we or someone on TV is laughing he will fake laugh right along.
- LOVES to wear sunglasses and hats
- he goes to sleep on his own in his crib for all naps and night time
- two naps for two hrs a day or one nape for 3 and 1/2hrs and goes to bed an hr early (depending on the day)
- would sleep until 9am every morning if I let him.
- eats everything I put in front of him. No more baby food for this growing boy.
- favorite foods "cookies" and anything momma or daddy are eating.
- least favorite foods: lettuce and tomatoes
- sometimes he nurses once a day, but I'm pretty sure it's just for comfort.
- doesn't like to let other people hold him, but always wants momma to hold him
- has four teeth on top and two teeth on bottom, getting two more on top.
His words:
- dada(y)
-momma
- uh oh
- down stairs- "duh-strs"
- bye bye, I love you- "bye bye-I-U" (all one word and to everyone we pass in walmart)
- car car
- pup pup
- apple- "bapple"
- bopper
- juice- "duce"
- thank you- "daint do"
- hey girl hey- "hey ya hey"
- hi
- nana
- cookie
- Andrea "drea"
- ball
- all done "a duh"
- yes "esss"
- diaper "bi pa"
- dog "gog"
- walk "wa wa"
- sun glasses "gasses" (this sometimes sounds like a bad word so we have to watch this one)
That's all I can remember right now.... but I feel like there are more. Quite a bit for a 15 month old. He likes to talk!
Ok, those are things I can think of right now.
Here are some pictures from a quick photo shoot we did last month for fathers day.
He started out pretty excited about it all.
Quickly it started becoming not so fun....
"let's try this one more time"
"ooo, I can put paint on this too?!?!"
"Alright, mom, stop taking pictures"
Head!
Tum, Tum
Nose
Hold you!!!
hummm, wonder how this tastes
YUCK!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I made this for you!
This was today after church services...(notice that daddy is right below him).














6 comments:
Great update! Glad to hear all about how he's growing :)
Oh how I love him. Don't forget Aunt E!
I love this boy and I need to squeeze him.... I know it would take all the saddness away just to hold him and see him smile.... I know when I am sad I make Lyla smile for me and I feel better so inko river would too.... Make sure you show him pictures if his aunt kk! Love you all miss you all wish we lived closer!!!!!
Yay for the update! Love this little boy so much. The frowny picture is still my favorite.
What a great post!! Glad y'all are doing well!! :)
I agree wth Aunt Kathy---LOVE the frowny picture!
So thankful I've met this little mister in person. What a precious angel.
Post a Comment