Monday, April 25, 2011

Firsts

Here are some of River's Firsts. 

First Sunday he went to church. 
First guitar lesson. :) (Grandaddy is singing him "River's Song")
First bath.
Which he did NOT like. (not sure what we're going to do with a child named River who doesn't like the water). :)
First Easter Sunday



Lots of "firsts" and many more to come! What a fun, exciting time in our lives!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh how cute!!! You know me, I am a sucker for a little boy in a vest!

He is just beautiful...er, uh, handsome.

Aunt Donna said...

Oh, Tiff, these pictures are great! Two precious boys!!

Stefanie said...

Ahhh, all super cute! Many more Firsts to come. Enjoy them all!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I don't know if it will help, but none of our kids liked their baths at first. To help, I put a thick washcloth over the parts of their body that wasn't being washed at the time, and that seemed to help them. You could at least try it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You probably figured it out, but the "dr" comment was from me, Aunt Donna!

Mom said...

I love to see pictures of all these "firsts". Would love to witness them first hand, but this is a great substitute.