Saturday, May 08, 2010

Engagement Photos

I've shared these on facebook but thought I'd add them to my blog as well.

Todd and I aren't really making a huge deal out of this whole wedding.... small and simple is how we both want it. So when it came to engagement photos we weren't sure what we should do.  We decided we'd ask Tami, Kortney, and Taylor Good and Keleigh Kell to help us out and take a few pics of us so then I could edit them.  I love the final produce and the girls did a great job capturing us in a "real" way.

Here are some favorites....





If you'd like to see more visit our wedding website and click on "photos". 


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So happy for you! You two make a beautiful couple!

Stefanie said...

So cute. I love all of them!

Stefanie said...

Engagement photos are outdated. You're a married woman, now. Updates please!