It was a very short vacation, but it was a nice time to relax.
We got to drive on a ferry... for free! :)
Look we're driving into the river!
This is down by the Marina at the Resort.
James at the Marina
Enjoying the pool, a drink and a good book!
He's going to KILL me for posting this! But it was just too funny... this is "Karate Kid" face
We didn't take our camera to Busch Gardens b/c of the wet rides, so we got the generic photo they take when you first enter the gate.

Since the last post we also shot a wedding on the beach. It was beautiful and SO MUCH FUN to shoot!
You can check out the beautiful wedding at Tiffany Rose Photography
9 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Vacations are fun, even if they are short. :)
Ah, Williamsburg, remember when you went with us? It was so much fun! I think you actually went twice, once with all the Haugh Leasure and Leichlighter families and then once just you came with us. We still go to Powatan Plantation, the last time we went I was preggers with Hunter. Well I'm glad you had fun, it's always nice to go on vacation and get away from it all.
BTW, aren't those Garmin navigators awesome?!?! We used my dad's on our vaca and if we didn't have it we would have been so lost. Whoever made those is a genius!
What a great vacation!! Looks like a blast. Also love the Karate Kid face!!! Crack me up.
That's an amazing beach wedding picture!!
Just got your comment, and all I have to say is "YAY!!!!!!!" Regardless, I'm just excited about it all!
My fingers are crossed!
I flipped through all the new photos on your website that I hadn't seen, yet. I am so impressed. You get better and better with every shoot. I'd book ya. :) I'm so jealous of your mini vacation. We both miss you guys sooooo much. Hope to see you soon. We should try to meet up for the weekend when we're coming back from camp in Mannington.
Love the beach wedding picture. You really are getting better and better. You have such a good eye!
Post a Comment