Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Curtis Family Reunion

It was such a blessing to be able to travel to Judsonia this past week for the Curtis Family Reunion. James got to meet so many of family members that I have admired my whole life. He was also able to visit Harding (which he loved). It was nice to finally get to share that part of my life with him

We were also blessed to be able to spend so much quality time with Mamaw and Papaw! Of course we had many great meals and conversations around the table and even went out to eat a couple times. Much of quality family time revolves around food and preparing the food.

Here are my favorite pics from the week! Obviously we got to spend to spend alot of time with the Miloms and I got some great shots of the kids! :)





The picture quality is not so great on the slide show but is MUCH better on the original file. I'll have a link up for the rest of the Curtis Family Reunion pictures on the photography website sometime by the end of the week! :) If you would like a DVD of the pictures then send me and email with your address and I'll be happy to send one!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really got some good pictures, Tiff, and I do want a copy of your CD. snowwhite_rd@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just re-read your last sentence. Do you want our home address too?

Tiffany Rose said...

yep! I need the snail mail home address! :)

Kim Hodges said...

I love the pics!! I've said this on everyone's blog, but OH how I wish I could've been there!! Yes, please send me a cd. Let me know if I can help with postage.

11298 Twin Spires Dr
Flint, TX 75762

Elizabeth said...

You have my address, right?

You got some GREAT pictures! It was such a joy to spend time with you guys. I look forward to the next time!

Elizabeth said...

I sent you an email just in case.

Megan said...

I wish we could have been there! Your pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

1835 Partridge Berry Drive
Florissant, MO 63031

Rachel said...

Great pictures! Thanks for being the family photographer! :)

905 N. Holly St.
Searcy, AR 72143