I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Thursday, May 01, 2008
He's HOME!
He's home! I'm not going to spend much time on here, but I just wanted to get a few quick pictures up of our reunion. It was a pretty special day and I was a pretty happy girl!!!! :)
Thank you all for all of your prayers and support during these past 15 months! There were some were some pretty sad and scary times this past year, but our prayers have been answered! He's home and he's safe! :)
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Welcome home James!!!! Our prayers have been answered!!! You ARE a hero!!! Can't wait to see ya!! Tiff, you're an amazing woman! Love you guys!!!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! We are so glad for both of you and you both look so fabulous. Thank you both for what you have endured these past 15 months. We can't wait to see you soon.
Welcome home James! You have been in our prayers for so long and we are so thankful to God that you are now home, safe and sound. The pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing this with us. We wanted to be there so badly, but I'm sure God's hand was in everything that happened to get you home. We can't wait to see you and give lots of hugs. You two are amazing!
12 comments:
Welcome home James!!!! Our prayers have been answered!!! You ARE a hero!!! Can't wait to see ya!!
Tiff, you're an amazing woman!
Love you guys!!!
the proudest dad in America!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! We are so glad for both of you and you both look so fabulous. Thank you both for what you have endured these past 15 months. We can't wait to see you soon.
That's a great face to see. And it's even better to see your faces together again.
YAY!
I'm really happy for you guys and I hope you truly enjoy your time together.
God Bless
Wonderful, wonderful pictures!! Welcome home, James!
Welcome home James! You have been in our prayers for so long and we are so thankful to God that you are now home, safe and sound. The pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing this with us. We wanted to be there so badly, but I'm sure God's hand was in everything that happened to get you home. We can't wait to see you and give lots of hugs. You two are amazing!
Welcome home James!!! So happy for both of you. The pictures are so sweet and you look so happy. Enjoy this time. We would love to see you soon.
YAY!!! SO happy for you guys!
Hooray!!!! Welcome home James! Way to go, both of you--you did it!! I'm so happy for you!
YAY! I love that last picture! YOu look so RELIEVED! :)
The pictures really capture your love and excitement to be together again. ....so many prayers answered....so much to be thankful for!
Wonderful! So glad he's home!
Post a Comment