Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Here are few pictures of Thanksgiving at the Haugh house. It was a very eventful few days.

Of course, we had Thanksgiving at mom and dads house and it was lots of fun. We had the kitchen counters and the dining
room table filled with food. It was all great! :)

Thanksgiving evening we went to see "Enchanted", which was so good! :) Then we went shopping for a couple hrs on "black friday". It wasn't bad though cause went late. We are NOT early morning shoppers!

Saturday was Koles birthday party where we met Zach B.'s family. I'm sure they were overwhelmed b/c we were loud and a blast!

Bohdi and Steve did not get along too well, but we sure tried! Steve ended up getting a sliced ear from Bohdi. We stopped trying after that. Then Bohdi stepped on a piece of glass and cut his foot. It was hard to take care of him by myself and I felt like he was annoying everyone. Anyway, I taped up his foot with gauze and it is STILL bleeding, I'll have to call the vet tomorrow morning. Believe it or not he has kept the gauze on his foot with not problem!

Enjoy the slideshows.








And here is a pic of Bohdi's sad foot :( Let's just say he has been in the bed as MUCH as he wants, since he's been home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bohdi! I was hoping it would stop during the drive home. We sure had a lot of fun. Thanks so much for making the trip in and all your help for the Thanksgiving meal. The tables you girls decorated were beautiful! I love you so much.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, Tiff! Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving with us. WOW -- what a house full of people -- HOW FUN!!! Your Mom always does the holidays up right -- right down to the decorations.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your family time together! Your mom set a beautiful table - I mean TABLES!! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time together (except the dogs!)

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

i'm glad that you had so much fun visiting your family! too bad we didn't catch each other again, maybe someday.

Deborah said...

Glad you guys had such a great time. The kiddos are adorable. And, I think Bohdi's has grown since he came to my house a few months ago!! (If that's possible)

Stefanie said...

That stinks that Bohdi is hurting! Hopefully he'll get better soon!
Very cute pictures...looks like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Matthew and Lindsay said...

OHH! What a great Thanksgiving! We missed your family so much this year! Matthew and I talked all day about what a great Thanksgiving we had last year in W.VA. I'm so glad you were able to spend such good family time at home! Hope Bohdi is feeling better! I can't believe how much both kiddos have grown this year!