Friday, September 07, 2007

Lots of Pics from R&R

Ok so there are alot of pictures from R&R so I decided to just put them on a slideshow instead of having a huge blog. It was a VERY hard good bye and I even think HE got teary eyed (yes, I know you thought it was impossible). These past 18 days with James were SO MUCH FUN! I just LOVE being with my husband (which is a pretty good thing). Now I can't stop thinking about him and I'm trying to get used to not having him here again. :( Only 8 months to go and he's home FOR GOOD! We are making some BIG decisions in the near future about where we will be living in the next few years.... please pray that God opens doors that are obvious and that we make the right decision as to where to go and what direction to take for our lives.

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness, you are too cute. The boys and I loved the funny pictures. Joshua said, "Wow, Tiffany looks different than tha last time we saw her!" Ya think? It was the picture where you were four different colors!!

I'm so glad you two had fun together. It looks like you made the absolute most of your time together. What a good lesson to all of us about treasuring those we love the most.

Still praying for you often,
Deborah

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

I'm so happy that you got to spend that time with James. It's great that you guys had so much fun together and were able to see and spend time with your and his family! I can't imagine how not having your husband there would be like and I hope that the time will go very quickly. I will keep you guys and constant in my prayers!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, what fun you guys had together....I'm so glad for you!!! I will be praying for the next 8 months to fly by quickly and for God to open doors for your future together. I look forward to meeting James one day.

Stefanie said...

I love the pics.

The slideshow really shows the happiness you two shared when he was home.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are such good reminders of good times and fun and family and love. There are hundreds more in our minds, but it is nice to have those visual reminders too. Thanks for sharing some of your time with us at the lake. We are also praying for you and James and that all the decisions you make are with Him in mind. Truly the greatest decisions are made with God at the forefront. It is reassuring as a Mother to know that you both are looking and searching in His direction. Great blessings are in store! God is Good!

Tiffany said...

Those pics are wonderful. Glad to see you had a wonderful time. I had a beautiful time in Wilmington this weekend too-good place...
www.namastechild.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey honey, I love you so much, I miss you dearly, and R&R has to have been the best 18days of my life...Im pretty sure anyway, if not Im sure whatever 18 days IS the best involved being with you. Anyway, Im back in Afghanistan, I hope you have a wonderful day at work tomorrow, and I love you dearly,
James

Anonymous said...

Tifferino
Great slideshow! Great times!
I'm in Meeker, CO this week and we found out the local library has wireless-internet!
Hope your week's going well!
Love you, proud of you!
dad

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, thank you for sharing your pictures with the rest of us who were so happy for you and James to get to spend a few days together. It looks like you made the most of every minute! Love you!