I've had a VERY hard past few days. I have needed James more than ever these past few days and I haven't been able to get in touch with him. This is made me rely more on prayer, and to get my comfort from God. I need to focus on the great and wonderful blessings in my life so I decided to write a post listing all of the things that make me happy. Of course there are alot more things but these are a few that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm hoping that sharing these things with you will help make my days more "happy" right now.
25. Sleeping in.
24. When one of my classes is cancelled
23. Big HUGS!
22. Talking to ANY family member on the phone.
21. Watching a good movie
20. Holding a baby.
19. Good food.
18. My bed and teddy bear.
17. I am healthy (besides my BP).
16. A student who says, "Music is my favorite".
15. BOHDI!
14. A work enviornment that is not as stressful as last year
13. phone calls with my husband
12. Warm baths.
11. Diet Dr Pepper WITH Caffiene
10. Shopping
9. Dinner with good friends.
8. Sensitive friends and co-workers.
7. A grandmomi that is understanding.
6. KOLE !
5. A very thoughtful and loving brother and sister-in-law.
4. A sister who cares and calls.
3. My daddy who still wants to protect me and a Momma who will laugh and cry with me and unconditional love from both (ok that's three things)
2. A wonderful husband who makes me feel like the most important person in the world and who also loves me unconditionally.
1. Gods Plan for my life is better than mine... even when I don't understand it!
9 comments:
I love you, princess!
Praise God for your upbeat attitude! I love you Tiff and am praying for better days for you sweetie. Hang in there!
I love you! It was good to talk to you last night - you will bounce back - you always do! I'm praying for you. Thank you for the reminder to be thankful for what we do have in our lives. What a special person you are :)
What a sweet, wonderful blog. It is good to know that we have so many blessings. I'm glad that you feel that your family is such a big part of those blessings. HOW many of your top 25 included family??? You certainly are a blessing to us in so many ways. I will keep your name before God today, as I have for the past few days. I love you!
love you so much Tiff!!
Great list, Tiff. And if we have Number 1 right, the rest will fall into place!
Yea! Good reminders! Thanks for brightening my day, too!
amen to #1. i could never quite understand what you are going through with james being away, but i do understand not knowing why your life turns you in the direction it does. i hope and pray that your days will be easier and that james will return quickly!
Your list sounds like you have very good memories and are very thankful for them.
Love you,
Mamaw
Post a Comment