I GOT A NEW CAR!!!! I'm so excited I finally got my first "nice car". It is a 2005 Ford Escape. I had no clue I was going to be getting a new car last Sat. but a unique situation presented itself. You see, James' company left for NY yesterday :( and one of his friends (a groomsmen) needed to trade his car in and it was time for James to get rid of the Bug so they both traded their cars for ME to get a new on! I love how that worked out! So I still have my Jeep (that James drives) and now I have a nice (and safer) vehicle to drive while James is on and off deployment for the next year and 1/2. We would've waited till we got married to do all of this car stuff, but it was just the right time and the situation
to do it NOW! :) I was sad to see the Bug go! It was the car we've done all of dating in and the car he was driving when we met and so on..... But my "sadness" quickly disappears when I gaze out my new sun roof!!!!So yesterday day was the day that James started the hard yr and 1/2 that we have in front of us. He left for NY to train cadetts and they will be giving him a 4day weekend to come back and get married. Soon after he gets back he will be deployed to Afghanistan for a year. It was sad to see him go for only a month, I'm not sure how I'll handle a YEAR!!! Of course, I miss him already... I need to head to WV QUICKLY to start consuming myself with the last min. details of the wedding! Well that's about it for now. I'll try to update as much as possible throughout the summer, but it's going to be a very busy summer!! :) God Bless!!

4 comments:
yea!!! a new car!!! I love you!!! can't wait to see you at the wedding!!!
Hannah
Cool car Tiff!
Hey, saw your comment about being apart for a year--first, that SUCKS and it's OK to say so! Will you have the opportunity to visit or will he be all closed off doing military things? How far away will he be?
We love you new car too. Lots of candy to enjoy. Can we sit in your car in the winter? Mom
Post a Comment