Thursday, June 08, 2006

Birthday!

Yesterday was my 25th Birthday! Getting up there! ;) ha ha.... With all the showers, bachelorette party, engagement shower and parties coming up I REALLY wanted to do something with just us (and my little black dress). So I opened presents from him and he got my an IPod, DKNY perfume, and a mack massager. Then he took me to Bonefish Grill (one of my favs.) Afterwards we went to meet a few friends from Southern Pines. It was a great night! But we had to make it an early one cause I had work today!! Which, by the way, today was the last day of school for kids!!!! Monday is my last day! I'm excited and ready for the summer!!! :) Enjoy the pics!!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAW! Such a good looking couple. Glad you had a good birthday. Sorry we couldn't celebrate it with you. We'll have cake when you come home. Love, Mom

Hannah Clark said...

Happy late birthday Tiff!! I love you!!