


This past weekend my family came down for my first wedding shower! Dad, mom and Zach made the long drive from WV to NC on Friday evening. We went to the Iguana restaraunt that night and then to their nice hotel room. On Sat. we got up in the morning and started our day of shopping. Dad, James and Zach went to REI while mom and I conqured the mall! Mom got a new outfit and I spent lots of money on wedding clothing! It was great!!! Sat evening we went to New Covenant Fellowship for the shower. It was decorated so nicely and the food was great! The ladies did a great job!! I got alot of nice things including matching fishing poles for me and James from my dad! It was a "family" shower so the men were invited as well. Zach took the pictures.... and while we did get great pictures of a coffee pot, wall hangings, and an orange juice container, there were not many pics of people! But here are a few!! :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!! Can't wait for your shower in Mannington!! Love ya!!
Hannah
Hey, Tiff, Did you and James register anywhere?
It was a great weekend dear. Thanks for everything. What fun! Sorry about the pictures. I guess Zach thinks everyone needs a picture of a coffee pot, wall hangings and an orange juice container. We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend for Megan's graduation/birthday party. Love, Mom
Post a Comment