Monday, May 22, 2006

Mannington Shower



Yes! Another shower! and it was great! Aunt Cindy and a good church friend, Cheryl Leasure, have been planning this shower for months. It was centered around a 50's theme and it was so cute. I got alot of neat things and it was great to spend time with family and friends. I got the traditional bloomers from Papaw, and cookbook from Mamaw. Mamaw also made me a purple apron! My momma got me a KITCHEN AID! I was so excited. I also got a suede beadspread, a couple neat lamps along with FOUR crock pots! :) There were lots of other cool gifts as well. Here are a few pics from the day.
This is me and four of my six bridesmaids. (Kaitlyn, Jaclyn, Me, Hannah and Megan)

These are my purple feed sack bloomers from Papaw!



My KITCHEN AID from my momma and daddy.... it's Chrome colored! I LOVE IT and can't wait to use it!

I would LOVE to post more pictures, but this things isn't working so great.... sry!

3 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

hey!! I try to send you pictures when I figure it out :-P It was a lot of fun!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Hope you get the ones your Dad sent you. Mom

Elizabeth said...

Glad you got your feed sack undies! So cute!