Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stefanie's New Dog

This past Sat. I went with Stef to find her a dog! We went to the Petsmart where they were have a convention for all the animal shelters in the Southern Pines area. There were lots of dogs to choose from but in the mist of the chaos she found Milo! His is so cute, fun and playful. I was soooooo excited for her. This was a long time coming, she has been planning for this forever and she finally has her dog. I wanted to leave with a HUGE Husky but decided to wait till I have a house and a yard for him to play in! Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...the dog's sooo cute!! can't wait to see you this weekend! I'm soooo excited! I love you Tiffy!

~*Hannah*~

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love that you did a blog on Milo. Thanks SO much for being there with me. I couldn't have made the decision with out you.
:)