Sunday, April 23, 2006

SPRING BREAK

I just returned from spring break in WV. It was SOOOO WONDERFUL! I got ALOT of wedding stuff done. Mom and I just happened up on the most WONDERFUL arches for the aisle. This was a BIG task because I was VERY PICKY about these arches. I did not want them to be the white Walmart arches that you just throw up and toss some tule over! NO NO NO! I wanted them to be iron STURDY arches that were WIDE and COVERED in REAL flowers! I know it seems ALOT to ask but these are pretty much the ONLY decorations in the wedding..... so we were just about to give up cause I couldn't find something that I liked when mom remembered the very UNIQUE place at Deep Creek. I found my two arches within the first five min in the store! They are PERFECT! I also FINALLY found a way to MAKE our invitations so that we don't have to pay for them. We got the rehearsal dinner BOOKED and I came up with a program for the ceremony with the MUSIC included! Also my dress got fitted and the alterations are FINISHED and my sisters bridesmaid dresses came in! The day I got back here to NC James and I went to the jewlery store and we got our wedding bands! It is all coming together and I LOVE IT! I'm so excited and ready for this big day!
Not only did we get alot of wedding stuff done we also went to Parkersburg to watch Zach's soccer games, drove over to Deep Creek after church on Sunday morning at Morgantown COC (where the ceremony will take place). Then we spent a few days at the lake on the boat and shopping and such. Then mom took off a day just so that we could go shopping together! It was GREAT! I got Kaitlyn out of school EARLY so that she could go on her FIRST rock climbing adventure with me and Zach and she did an AWESOME JOB! Poor Meg had to work and go to school all week, but I did keep Kole for her the last night that I was home. It was such a GREAT TIME! :)
I DO NOT want to go back to work at all! I'm so ready for June, July and August (a teachers three most favorite months). My job is just wearing me out and stressing me out! Anyway enough of that negative "job stuff"..... here are some positives all about me NOT working and enjoying time with my family!!!! :)

This is me and Zach at his soccer game. OVU won the tournament!


Dad, Mom and James watching Zach's games. We all got SOOO burnt!

Kaitlyn trying to fly a kite on the boat at Deep Creek.


Toby gives Kole a kiss!

This is one of my favorites Kole is looking at his mommy right after she told him to NOT put the eggs in his mouth! So Ornery!


And a few Clmibing pics to finish off with! This was Kaitlyn's FIRST climb. She did GREAT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..Im soo glad I got to see you!! It was a lot of fun! I love you!
Hannah

Hannah Clark said...

hey! Its Hannah again! I got a blog!! and we're going to get my dress fixed! i LOVE YOU!!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a lot of fun. It sounds like you were in for a month instead of a week. Please... no more pictures of the chubby Mother!!! Yikes!! It really slips up on you!